- Email us : info@MediForceInc.com
- Toll Free : 1-888-615-6755
- What geographical location does the MediForce sales team cover?
- Currently, MediForce has sales teams covering the majority of the U.S. with plans to add more based on future client needs.
- How do I know your sales team is properly trained on my company’s products?
- The Mediforce team will be thoroughly trained on your product and tested for knowledge at the completion of training. All test results will be provided to the hiring client.
- Will I be able to review and approve sales presentations to potential clients prior to the pitch?
- Our team will always receive final approval on sales presentations from the contracted client.
- Will your sales team also be representing my competitors’ products?
- No, MediForce does not contract with two similar clients unless there are geographic or product restrictions that make these clients non-competitors.
- Will I be able to select the sales team member assigned to my account?
- The entire MediForce team will be dedicated to the sales process, so the client will not need to choose just one individual.
- What marketing activities do you use to promote my product outside of direct sales?
- Along with our sales force, MediForce provides full service marketing solutions for clients. As with any of our services, all marketing materials will be approved by the contracting client before their release.
- How quickly can you get started?
- Because we pride ourselves on our highly trained team, we will be able to start the sales process immediately following our team’s training.
- Will I be able to set sales targets for your team?
- Yes, however one of the many benefits of hiring MediForce is the opportunity to tap into our existing relationships to generate sales quickly.
- What kind of reporting do you provide me so I can see results?
- MediForce procures sales, but the actual distribution of products is still run through the contracted client, so you will be fully involved in the process and do not need to rely on our reporting.
- Do I have to use your sales team exclusively?
- No, MediForce does not require exclusivity.
- How is hiring MediForce less expensive than hiring an internal sales team?
- MediForce is a commissioned based sales force, so we don’t get paid unless your product or service is being sold. Our services do not require the risk and overhead costs associated with hiring an internal sales team.
- Sometimes, regulations require that salespeople must be employees of the company they represent. Will MediForce salespersons adhere to these regulations?
- Yes, the MediForce sales team is always compliant with laws and regulations. If needed, the sales team will become employees of the contracted company to maintain compliance.